Apply to Study
The following is a summary of the application procedures for a place as an international student at Papatoetoe High School, this is managed within our enrolment website called Enroller.
If you are an agent and do not have log in details to Enroller, please contact us directly before applying.
1. Register on our application website and submit a completed application form, to do this click on Apply Now.
2. Prepare supporting documentation and add to the upload section within Enroller
i. Copy of current passport or birth certificate.
ii. Letter of introduction.
iii. Latest school reports.
iv. Principal’s testimonial.
v. Public examination results (if applicable).
vi. Supporting evidence of English language ability.
All documentation must be English translations and certified as a copy of an original. Incomplete documentation will delay processing.
3. The school will decide whether or not an application is accepted. Factors taken into consideration will include the applicant’s
suitability for study at the school – eg, English ability, previous school record, age (students over 18 will not be considered) – and the number of places available in our international students’ programme.
4. If the school accepts the application, a conditional Offer of Place letter and Invoice will be sent to the applicant.
5. If the applicant accepts the offer then the tuition fee will need to be paid to the school. A receipt and a confirmed Offer of Place will be issued immediately and this will be required to support the Student Visa Application.
6. The applicant’s position at the school will be confirmed on receipt of approval by Immigration that the Student Visa is granted.
7. Insurance details are to be sent on notification of a visa being granted and travel arrangements being confirmed.
On arrival at the school the student is required to complete a school enrolment form, and sit as literacy and numeracy test.